Research and presentation.
- Only critical evaluation
- Support the work you’re making.
- research people who interest you.
These are some questions you should be using as a framework to research:
- Who are they?
- A Brief biography.
- Examples of work. ( Be critical with what you pick )
- Why are they important?
- Who did they influence?
- Who are they influenced by?
- How did they change design?
- How did they generate ideas?
- What is their style?
- What is the approach?
- Use the library and talk to the librarians.
- Wikipedia lies!
- Be a detective, look for clues.
- You know more than you think you do.
- Talk to people, don’t be afraid.
- Your opinion is valid, if it is informed.
- Put personal taste aside. Avoid “I love this” or “I hate this”.